Please note: Following a decision by the Curracag Committee to streamline their online presence an announcement was made at the AGM on 8th February 2017 that this forum will be closing. The date of closure will be the 28th February. All discussion will now take place on the Curracag Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/curracag

If you are particularly interested in birds, in light of the Curracag decision, Outer Hebrides Birds has totally re-vamped their website and will now contain details of sightings, photographs, discussion and a number of resources for birds and birding in the Outer Hebrides. Please head to Outer Hebrides Birds where sign up/registration for users is open. As well as sign up using traditional methods OHB also have the facility for you to sign up/sign in using your Facebook or Twitter account.

Biological recording in Lewis and Harris

News about wildlife-related events in the Outer Hebrides.
Tristan

Biological recording in Lewis and Harris

Post by Tristan » 10 Nov 2014, 21:19

Are there any residents of Lewis and Harris who would be interested in recording wildlife locally? Outer Hebrides Biological Recording (OHBR) now has a local co-ordinator for these two islands (me) and I'd like to hear from anyone who'd like to contribute, as a prelude to organising some events. All welcome, from complete beginners to experts - there will be plenty of training and advice available if required. Email me at calidris@cix.co.uk if you would like to find out more.